Thursday, September 27, 2012

FUN. In Helsinki

     This tuesday, me and my host sister hopped on a buss and went all the way to the capital to see the current #1 band on itunes: FUN.

We got there very early and met up with some other exchange students in Helsinki and did a little touristing. Helsinki is very beautiful.
Then we got in line.


About an hour and a hot chocolate later...



 We were in. Here you see me (right) an alaskan named Katy (Center), and My sister, Jenni (Left).
Then the opening band started playing



They are called Walk the Moon and they were amazing. They has a great sound and seemed generally impressed by the amount of enthusiasm that we had, It was their first time in Finland and whey where loving it!
Then the lights got dark and 
FUN!

1 comment:

  1. hah you just decided to copy my pictures from facebook? :Dd

    ReplyDelete